From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Checks whether the source data is supported by the converter. If the data format is supported - the FmtCheckRes_OK result is being returned.
HRESULT CheckFormat2([in] IPXV_Inst* pInst, [in] IUnknown* pSrc, [in] ULONG nFlags, [out] ICab** pFmtDetails, [out] IUnknown** pCheckRes, [out, retval] PXV_FmtCheckResult* pCheckResVal);
- [in] Pointer to [[PXV:IPXV_Inst| containing the instance of the program.
- [in] Pointer to IUnknown* containing the source data. This should be cast to the data type that is supported by the converter. For example, the Image to PDF converter checks whether this pointer is an IIXC_Image.
- [in] Value of ULONG containing the format check flags.
- [out] Pointer to ICab containing the advanced format details cab node. Created by using the CreateParams method.
- [out] Pointer to IUnknown* containing the additional result data.
- [out, retval] Pointer to PXV_FmtCheckResult containing the format check result.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.