From Tracker Software PDF SDK
The CopyChannel method copies specified color channel information from one page to another.
HRESULT CopyChannel([in] IXC_Channel nDstChannel, [in] IIXC_Page* pSrcFrom, [in] IXC_Channel nSrcChannel, [in] RECT* stRect, [in] LONG nSX, [in] LONG nSY);
- [in] Specifies the Color Channel of the page into which data will be copied.
- [in] Specifies the source IIXC_Page from which data will be copied.
- [in] Specifies the color channel of the pSrcFrom from which data will copied.
- [in] Pointer to RECT which defines the rectangular area on the page where date should be copied. If this parameter is NULL, entire page will be used.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, on the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.