The AlphaPlace method copies a specified rectangular area from one page into another using a specified level of transparency. If the alpha parameter is 255, this function is equal to function IIXC_Page::Place.
HRESULT AlphaPlace([in] IIXC_Page* pSrcFrom, [in] LONG nSX, [in] LONG nSY, [in] UCHAR nAlpha, [in] ULONG nFlags, [in] RECT* stRect);
- [in] Pointer to IIXC_Page of the source page from which the area is to be copied.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the transparency level. Range of values is from 0 to 255. Value 0 means that srcPage is fully transparent, value 255 means that srcPage is fully opaque. If the alpha parameter is 255, this function is equal to function IIXC_Page::Place.
- [in] Combination of flags which specifies how the data will be copied. For more details about this parameter, see enum IXC_ColorFlags.
- [in] Pointer to the RECT structure which defines the destination rectangle.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.