Tile fills a rectangular area on the destination page from another source page by "tiling" the source area into the destination area.
HRESULT Tile([in] RECT* destRect, [in] IIXC_Page* srcPage, [in] RECT* srcRect, [in] LONG originX, [in] LONG originY, [in] ULONG nFlags);
- [in] Pointer to a RECT structure which defines the destination rectangle on the target page which will be filled from the srcPage page.
- [in] Pointer to IIXC_Page of the source page from which the area is to be copied.
- [in] Pointer to a RECT structure which defines the rectangle from the srcPage page which should be tiled onto the target page.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle which will be used for tiling.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle which will be used for tiling.
- [in] Combination of flags which specifies how the data will be copied. For more details about this parameter, see enum IXC_ColorFlags.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.
"Tiling" consists of copying the same source rectangle over and over into the destination area filling it both horizontally and vertically.