From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 01:55, 29 April 2015 by Oliynykd
The method copies specified color channel information from one page to another.
HRESULT CopyChannel([in] IXC_Channel dstChannel, [in] IIXC_Page* srcFrom, [in] IXC_Channel srcChannel, [in] RECT* pRect, [in] LONG nSX, [in] LONG nSY);
- [in] Specifies channel of the destPage into which data will be copied.
- [in] Pointer to IIXC_Page of the source page.
- [in] Specifies the channel of the pageFrom from which data will copied.
- [in] Pointer to RECT structure which defines the rectangular area of the page into which data will be copied. If this parameter is NULL, entire page will be used.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the destination rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the destination rectangle.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.