From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Place copies a specified rectangular area from one page into another.
HRESULT Place([in] RECT* stRect, [in] IIXC_Page* pSrcPage, [in] LONG nSX, [in] LONG nSY, [in] ULONG nFlags);
- [in] Pointer to RECT structure which defines the destination rectangle.
- [in] Pointer to IIXC_Page of the destination page on which the copy will be placed.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle.
- [in] Combination of flags which specifies how the data will be copied. The following flags can be used enum IXC_ColorFlags.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.