From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 15:57, 5 December 2015 by Serg
Show popup window with some "content window". Popup
HRESULT ShowPopup([in] IUIX_Obj* pOwner, [in] IUIX_Obj* pContent, [in] RECT* stPos, [in, defaultvalue(0)] LONG nFlags, [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] IUIX_Obj* pNotifyTarget);
- [in] Pointer to IUIX_Obj. This window will receive all notifies from
- [in] Pointer to IUIX_Obj with window of content of popup. Popup can work with some window inside only.
- [in] Pointer to RECT, which will be used by popup to stick to it.
- [in, defaultvalue(0)] Combination of flags of UIX_ShowPopupFlags.
- [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IUIX_Obj. In case of nonzero value it will receive all notifies from content window or control instead of owner.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.