From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 03:40, 23 May 2015 by Dsbot (Automatic page editing by robot)
HRESULT InsertPagesFromDoc([in] IPXC_Document* pSrcDoc, [in] ULONG nInsertBefore, [in] ULONG nStartPage, [in] ULONG nNumPages, [in] ULONG nInsertPagesFlags, [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] IProgressMon* pProgress);
- [in] Pointer to IPXC_Document containing the source document.
- [in] Select page before which the pages will be inserted. Note that entering value which exceeds or is equal to the pages count in the core document will insert pages after the last page. Entering a value of zero (0) will place the empty pages before the first page in the document.
- [in] Zero-based start page of the page array from the source core document.
- [in] Number of pages from source core document which will be inserted.
- [in] Insert page flags which set the type of the data that will be copied with pages from the source core document.
- [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IProgressMon containing the progress monitor. Note that the IPXV_Inst::ProgressMon property should be used to get the progress monitor from the instance.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.