From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 06:09, 12 June 2015 by Dsbot (Automatic page editing by robot)
Adds new empty pages to the core document.
HRESULT AddEmptyPages([in] ULONG Before, [in] ULONG Count, [in] PXC_Rect* mediaBox, [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] IProgressMon* Progress, [out, defaultvalue(NULL)] IPXC_UndoRedoData** UndoData);
- [in] Select page before which the new pages will be inserted. Note that entering value which exceeds or is equal to the pages count in the core document will insert new pages after the last page. Entering a value of zero (0) will place the empty pages before the first page in the document.
- [in] Number of empty pages that will be inserted.
- [in] Pointer to PXC_Rect containing the new pages media box's dimensions.
- [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IProgressMon containing the progress monitor. Note that the IPXV_Inst::ProgressMon property should be used to get the progress monitor from the instance.
- [out, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IPXC_UndoRedoData containing the filled Undo/Redo data if any was given to be filled.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.