From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 11:47, 21 May 2015 by Craig
Adds new empty pages to the IPXC_Document core document.
HRESULT AddEmptyPages([in] ULONG nBefore, [in] ULONG nCount, [in] PXC_Rect* mediaBox, [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] IProgressMon* pProgress, [out, defaultvalue(NULL)] IPXC_UndoRedoData** ppUndoData);
- [in] Select page before which the new pages will be inserted. Note that entering value which exceeds or is equal to the pages count in the IPXC_Document core document will insert new pages after the last page. Entering a value of zero (0) will place the empty pages before the first page in the document.
- [in] Number of empty pages which will be inserted.
- [in] Pointer to PXC_Rect containing the new pages media box's dimensions.
- [in, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IProgressMon containing the progress monitor. Note that the IPXV_Inst::ProgressMon property should be used to get the progress monitor from the instance.
- [out, defaultvalue(NULL)] Pointer to IPXC_UndoRedoData containing the filled Undo/Redo data if any was given to be filled.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.