Adds a new image into the document based on image data located in the memory. This methods creates an image page based on memory data and than IPXC_Document::AddImageFromIXCPage Method adds it to the document.
HRESULT AddImageFromMemory([in] BYTE* Data, [in] ULONG dataSize, [in] ULONG nWidth, [in] ULONG nHeight, [in] LONG nStride, [in] PXC_ImgMemType nType, [in, defaultvalue(0)] ULONG dwFlags, [out, retval] IPXC_Image** ppImage);
- [in] Pointer to the start of memory data.
- [in] Specifies a length of the memory data pointed by Data parameter.
- [in] Specifies a width of the image in pixels.
- [in] Specifies a height of the image in pixels.
- [in] Specifies an amount of bytes the should be added to a pointer to switch to the next line of the image.
- [in] Specifies a kind of image organization in the memory.
- [in, defaultvalue(0)] Value of ULONG.
- [out, retval] Pointer to IPXC_Image.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.