From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 23:41, 4 July 2016 by Palamar
Calculates the resulting text size based on the font size.
HRESULT CalcTextSize([in] double nFontSize, [in] LPWSTR pText, [out] double* pWidth, [out] double* pHeight, [in, defaultvalue(-1)] LONG nTextLen);
- [in] Value of double containing the font size.
- [in] Value of LPWSTR containing the text which size should be calculated.
- [out] Pointer to double containing the width of the text string.
- [out] Pointer to double containing the height of the text string.
- [in, defaultvalue(-1)] Value of LONG containing the text's length.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.