From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 13:10, 18 May 2015 by Craig
The Shear method "shears" (tilts) a page horizontally or vertically by an amount determined by a specified angle. This is not rotation.
HRESULT Shear([in] double nAngle, [in] VARIANT_BOOL bVertical, [in] ULONG bkColor, [in] IXC_Shear nType, [in] ULONG nFlags);
- [in] Specifies the angle of shear. The value must be in degrees. The angle must be from -45 to +45 degrees.
- [in] Specifies whether the shifting direction will be vertical.
- [in] Specifies the color for the background fill.
- [in] Value of IXC_Shear specifies the shear method to be used.
- [in] Combination of IXC_ColorFlags which specifies how the data will be copied..
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.