AlphaTile tiles a specified rectangular area from one page into another using specified level of transparency. If the alpha parameter is 255, this function is equal to function IIXC_Page::Tile.
HRESULT AlphaTile([in] RECT* destRect, [in] IIXC_Page* srcPage, [in] RECT* srcRect, [in] LONG originX, [in] LONG originY, [in] UCHAR nAlpha, [in] ULONG nFlags);
- [in] Pointer to RECT structure which defines the destination rectangle.
- [in] Pointer to IIXC_Page of the source page from which the area is to be copied.
- [in] Pointer to RECT structure which defines the rectangle into srcPage page which should be tiled onto destPage page.
- [in] Specifies the x-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle which will be used for tiling.
- [in] Specifies the y-coordinate, in pixels, of the upper-left corner of the source rectangle which will be used for tiling.
- [in] Specifies the transparency level. Range of values is from 0 to 255. Value 0 means that srcPage is fully transparent, value 255 means that srcPage is fully opaque.
- [in] Combination of flags which specifies how the data will be copied. For more details about this parameter, see enum IXC_ColorFlags.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.