From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 04:48, 20 May 2015 by Dsbot (Automatic page editing by robot)
The method creates new page with specified attributes (width, height, and format).
HRESULT Page_CreateEmpty([in] ULONG Width, [in] ULONG Height, [in] IXC_PageFormat Format, [in] ULONG defColor, [out, retval] IIXC_Page** ppPage);
- [in] Specifies the width of the new page.
- [in] Specifies the height of the new page.
- [in] Specifies internal format in which data will be stored into new page.
- [in] Specifies color which will be used for filling entire page during creation.
- [out, retval] Pointer to IIXC_Page of created page will be stored.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.