From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 06:49, 15 June 2015 by Green
Returns the subnode value as a integer value (performing acceptable type conversion if necessary).
HRESULT GetInt([in] LPWSTR sKey, [in, defaultvalue(0)] INT nDefVal, [out, retval] INT* nVal);
- [in] Value of LPWSTR.
- Identifies a subnode. See CAB subnode identification syntax.
- [in, defaultvalue(0)] Value of INT.
- A value to be returned in case of error (subnode does not exist, has incompatible type etc.).
- [out, retval] Pointer to INT.
- The address of a variable that receives a referenced subnode value.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.