From Tracker Software PDF SDK
Revision as of 06:53, 15 June 2015 by Green
Returns the subnode value as a Boolean value (performing acceptable type conversion if necessary).
HRESULT GetBool([in] LPWSTR sKey, [in, defaultvalue(0)] VARIANT_BOOL bDefVal, [out, retval] VARIANT_BOOL* bVal);
- [in] Value of LPWSTR.
- Identifies a subnode. See CAB subnode identification syntax.
- [in, defaultvalue(0)] Value of VARIANT_BOOL.
- A value to be returned in case of error (subnode does not exist, has incompatible type etc.).
- [out, retval] Pointer to VARIANT_BOOL.
- The address of a variable that receives a referenced subnode value.
Returns S_OK if operation was successful or error code in other cases.